What does Parkway Auto Group do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect how we share your personal information. Please read this notice carefully and understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information what we do.
- Social security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as descibed in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list reasons the financial companies can share their customers’ personal information, the reasons Parkway Auto Group chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Parkway Auto Group share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – Such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – To offer our products and services to you.||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other Financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – Information about your transactions and experiences||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – Information about your creditworthiness||No||We do not share|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We do not share|
Questions? Call 330-364-8661 or 330-364-6659 or go to www.parkwayauto.com
Who is providing this notice?
Parkway Auto Group consists of Parkway Honda, Parkway Nissan Lincoln, Parkway Suzuki, Park Performance and Park Detailing.
How does Parkway Auto Group protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safequards and secured files and buildings.
How does Parkway Auto Group collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan or lease
- Use your credit or debit card or show us your driver’s license
- Give us your income information; provide employment information; give us your contact information
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your credit worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies
- Our affiliates include companies with a manufacturer’s name”, financial companies such as Parkway Honda, nonfinancial companies such as Park Performance Inc.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Parkway Auto Group does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Parkway Auto Group does not jointly market.